发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Sony NEX3K/B Black| [复制链接]

1#
12 日 凌晨 5 点 33 points, 15-year-old girl He Xiaoling down from Guangyuan, Sichuan,Sony HDR-XR520V, Xi'an train bound for her destination is Lake Zhangzhuang high Bengbu, Anhui Province, installed in his trouser pockets but only 200 I do not know the whereabouts of dollars already. He Xiaoling braved the cold overwhelmed wandering alone in the square in front of the train station in Xi'an, noon, two women and five men a group of people to her, to find prey as she got me to like At this time, He Xiaoling saw a taxi parked nearby,Panasonic AJ HPX2000, then quickly So she does not think that this car not only on their own to help her struggle out of the bad guys,Dell Latitude E6400 XFR, the owner of Master Guo is more out of their pocket to buy a home for her train ticket.  
15-year-old girl quietly left home to visit relatives in Anhui stolen storm toll Xi'an almost tricked into ballroom

12 9 pm,Sony HDR-CX7, learn that his grandfather's He Xiaoling holding injured leg 80 yuan of money, secretly slipped out of the lake is located in Bengbu, Anhui Province high Zhangzhuang aunt's house,HP EliteBook 8540p XT923UT, and boarded a train bound for Sichuan Guangyuan. she studied at the junior high school lake Zhang Zhuang Panlong second class,Sony HXR-MC50U, her parents divorced,JVC GZ-HD40, her aunt was brought up,JVC GY HM100U, however, Guangyuan aunt let her go to see my grandfather,T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide red, it will secretly bring their own money  
on the first ticket to Xi'an,Sony S13CGX/B, and grandfather to take the time to buy a ticket after I left 200 dollars, I would surmise in his pocket. He Xiaoling hand to his left jeans pocket, told reporters, according to her memories, when she at 5:33 on the 12th off from the Xi'an railway station,ASUS 1201PN-PU17-BK, you find missing money in his pocket.  
I am. license plate number for the Shaanxi A · U5657 taxi, so he,HP dv6, she rushed into this car the car.  
kind of brother to help pay for their ticket to send their girls trapped in home

There Jiuche individuals, after a short while she was on my car, told me that he is over from Guangyuan,JVC GZ-HD6, now back home in Bengbu, but the money was stolen, and also encountered bad guys, Taxi's brother Guo Yongfeng he says.  
heard the cry of a He Xiaoling,Canon XF100, the master in accordance with He Xiaoling Guo provide contact information and their aunt made contact.
aunt just hang up the phone He Xiaoling, Guo master drove the girl to the bus station three House Bay,Dell Latitude E6410, ready to buy her a bus ticket to return Bengbu. Can Unfortunately, there is no direct Anhui Bengbu from Xi'an car,Sony NEX3K/B Black, then, turn Master Guo Xian He Xiaoling back to the train station, and contacted police on duty inside the station hall, tell him the whole matter.  
and train staff in the police's help, master Guo their own money to buy a train ticket from Xi'an bound Bengbu. He Xiaoling into the waiting room at the front, a special master for Guo bought several bags of instant noodles and snacks.  
afterwards,Dell Inspiron 15R, Master Guo told reporters, although this matter today,Nikon D3000, a lot of work wasted their time, but have encountered foreigners trapped in Xi'an, help or want to help, and mutual assistance can not forget. comment I want to comment
microblogging Recommended | today's hot microblogging
Related articles:

Asus N73SV-A1|

SONY VAIO VPCF13CGX/B|

Canon XF300|

Canon Rebel XS|

ASUS K42F-A2B|
分享 转发
[url=http://www.cnetau.com/products/1190.html]Canon Rebel T2I[/url]
发新话题 回复该主题