HEWITT的新版平均律全集 [复制链接]

1#
即将于4月份发行。
天哪,旧的一套还没听过来,新的又来了。
据说是HEWITT女士经过一年多在58个城市举行平均律演奏会后有了新的感悟,所以。。。
试听了一下,平静如水。。。
分享 转发
2#

Ten years ago Angela Hewitt recorded a version of The Well-Tempered Clavier Book I which dazzled the critical world and record-buying public. It was followed shortly afterwards by Book II which was similarly received. Now, fresh from her Bach World Tour—in which she performed the complete Well-Tempered Clavier from August 2007 until the end of October 2008 in 58 cities in 21 countries on six continents—Angela has made an entirely new recording of this most iconic of keyboard works.

In a revealing and personal programme note, Angela explains her reasons, both artistic and emotional, for this momentous creative decision. She speaks of the ‘new-found freedom’ that she discovered in her later performances, and especially her use of Fazioli pianos, ‘whose luminous, powerful, and also ever so delicate sounds opened new worlds to me and allowed my imagination to take flight’.

This is an unmissable new release.
3#

一千个钢琴家有一千种巴赫音色
4#

原帖由 hofmann 于 2009-2-18 18:52:00 发表
能找到自己喜欢的音乐是不错的。我听了Hewitt的现场音乐会,全场平均律,用的还是FAZIOLI琴,感觉手指功夫有点欠缺,踏板用的过多了。

hofmann兄太幸运了,毕竟现场听平均律,这种机会别说在国内,国外也不多啊。
另外,新版也是注明用了FAZIOLI琴的
5#

但对于赫女士弹的巴赫唱片,虽然基本都买了,我还是有所保留,在还在弹巴赫的钢琴家里,我还是比较喜欢PERAHIA
6#

原帖由 上山砍柴 于 2009-2-27 9:50:00 发表
休伊特的老版还没来得及听,新版就出来了,压力很大阿。
不过这女的那么多巴赫都被看好,还是不能绕过她。

在我买到的一批HEWITT的巴赫来说,最有灵气、最得我心还是哥德堡,另外一张小赋格曲等等曲集也不错,改编曲那张没有给我太多惊喜,虽然音乐都是我最热爱的,PARTITA全集那张就很一般了,因此她的唱片虽然最为昂贵,但“性价比”并不算太高。这个新平均律,还是有点期待。
PERAHIA给我最大感受就是对巴赫音乐内在结构的洞察力远高于赫女士,意境也较为深邃,但目前他的巴赫唱片还不太多,我们还能盼望他上了年纪后弹出更绝世的巴赫。
发新话题 回复该主题