发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

一听倾情 [复制链接]

1#

Your collection becomes better and better. I don't have 1/3 of the LPs you posted here.
本主题由 版主 eric 于 2009/4/7 0:32:35 执行 主题置顶/取消 操作
分享 转发
2#

Well, not all of them cost me just one dollar. The Janigro Living Stereo one and Kleiber's Schubert cost me $1.99 each. The Janigro one really gave me a special pleasure since Living Stereo LPs usually cost more. The salesman in Princeton Record Exchange quite often price LPs wrongly and they do not pay much attention to 1S, 2S...

原帖由 老范 于 2009-3-28 22:28:00 发表
原帖由 qsyd 于 2009-3-28 22:22:00 发表
Your collection becomes better and better. I don't have 1/3 of the LPs you posted here.

只有三分之一没有,难道其它的你都能一美元一张拿到?万恶的欧盟。
3#

Also, I left Goldman Sachs end of Feb.. I Started working for another company on 3/4. It's in the mountain area where lots of rich people live around. There is a LP store just a few miles away. Stuff there are a little pricey but not too bad, with average round $2. I visited there couple of times before end of 2007 when I worked in Bear Stearns. Bear Stearns (now JP Morgan) has a campus in New Jersey in the same area I work now. So this summer I will be able to play lots of soccer again with my former Bear Stearns pals. I was the Captain of Bear Stearns' Soccer team and led the team win 2006 and 2007 Championship in New Jersey Industrial Soccer League.

原帖由 老范 于 2009-3-28 22:28:00 发表
原帖由 qsyd 于 2009-3-28 22:22:00 发表

只有三分之一没有,难道其它的你都能一美元一张拿到?万恶的欧盟。
发新话题 回复该主题