发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

音响上的达芬奇--请各位一一爆出来 [复制链接]

1#

伪造产地

【广州工商掌握达芬奇家居伪造产地证据】广州工商局今日表示已对“达芬奇”广州店进行立案调查,且已掌握伪造产地的初步证据,媒体对于‘达芬奇’涉嫌伪造产地的报道基本属实。广州工商将与上海、北京等地的工商部门保持协调和沟通,近期公布详细调查结果。
 同时,广州市工商局消保处相关负责人还告诉记者:“目前已经掌握了‘达芬奇’广州店涉嫌伪造产地的初步证据,媒体对于‘达芬奇’涉嫌伪造产地的报道基本属实。”
羊城晚报
最后编辑winnor2009 最后编辑于 2011-07-15 16:56:57
分享 转发
芒格:"不要同一头猪摔跤,因为这样你会把全身弄脏,而对方却乐此不疲。"
2#

在远东OEM甚至ODM的鬼子品牌很多的

先声明,中国是世界工厂,洋品牌把产能搬迁到远东,性质与达芬奇伪造产地不同。
以下转贴自What hifi 论坛:

Primare have had products made in China and Taiwan since 2000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wharfedale, Quad, AudioLab, Mission,Castle Acoustics + loads more are owned by IAG (International Audio Group) who are Chinese
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... and having visited quite a few hi-fi factories in China, I can assure you they'd put some I've seen in other parts of the world to shame.

Editor
whathifi.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the days when anything made in China was cheap and cheerful are well and truly over. You might be surprised by how many 'British' brands now manufacture in the Far East. Some of the speakers I've seen made in China looked exquisite.

Editor
whathifi.comh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which country makes the best hi-fi?
China, without question.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bowers & Wilkins and Musical Fidelity gear,
many of which are made in China

--------------------------------------------------------------

Norway also has another small brand called Hegel that I really like. However I belive that noone beats Denmark if you go by its small size relative to the number of outstanding brands they manage to have. They have ALOT of excellent speaker and gear producers that in many cases also manufacture the products "at home" and not just design them and then outsource production to places like China.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------

看到英国鬼子谈论90%的英国HIFI,由中国制造;并且,英国人对made in china,评论很正面。
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wharfedale - owned by a Chinese company, built in China and I think designed in China.  Don't know if they employ British engineers.

They've just been swallowed up.

Wharfedale, Quad, AudioLab, Mission,Castle Acoustics + loads more are owned by IAG (International Audio Group) who are Chinese.

-----------------------------------------------------------------\

Wharfedale, Quad, AudioLab, Mission,Castle Acoustics
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Primare

have had products made in China and Taiwan since 2000
------------------------------------------------------------------

Arcam

were happy with the quality of manufacture in China
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedish designed/Chinese manufactured Primare i30 is beautifully
----------------------------------------------------------------------

all ATC SCMs have far-eastern built cabinets

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact - almost every hi-fi company in the world now manufactures in China, and even if they don't say so in the box, the circuit boards and/or components used are more than likely to originate from China. Why? Economies of scale.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What has happened to YBA?
According to the forums here they've been bought by Shanling and will now be produced in the same factory as Arcam, CA, Carat and Cayin.  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen photos of the GP Acoustics factory in China (they own KEF and Musical Fidelity, and manufacture Arcam, among other stuff
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEF and Musical Fidelity
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cambridge Audio stuff is designed in the UK by ex Arcam, Creek etc. engineers but built abroad for cost reasons.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
最后编辑winnor2009 最后编辑于 2011-07-15 18:05:20
芒格:"不要同一头猪摔跤,因为这样你会把全身弄脏,而对方却乐此不疲。"
发新话题 回复该主题