发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

哪位朋友听说过或玩过这款DAC? 在台湾那边好像很火!! [复制链接]

1#

Source: The Absolute Sound

it was time to compare the DAC-2 to the Weiss DAC 202, the “big dog” in my DAC stable. Since I had to physically switch the two DACs in and out of my system, I couldn’t do any matched-level A/B comparisons—all my notes are from long-term listening sessions. Where the Empirical Audio Off-Ramp seemed to render a more distant perspective than the DAC-2, the Weiss DAC 202 seemed to provide a more close-up view of the event, as if I’d moved up a couple of rows. The DAC 202 also managed to retain more spatial information, with an even greater sense of dimensionality and depth. I must stress that the level of difference was subtle, and more on the order of the differences you’d hear between two comparably-priced premium cables than between a $1500 DAC and one that costs $6500. After extensive time with both units it was clear that the DAC 202 bests the DAC-2 in all audible performance parameters, but the DAC-2 is so close to the performance to the DAC 202 that most people would be shocked to learn that there was a $5000 difference in their prices. Even more importantly, I never felt that burning desire to return to the DAC 202 while I was listening to the DAC-2, which gives you an idea of how good the DAC-2 is. For $1499 this DAC-2 is nearly a giant-killer.
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题